Question???

its been 5mo since my tubal ligation and last month my period was a week early and only lasted 3 days it usually lasts 5. Im suppose to start today but for the last week i have been so sick to my stomach. I took a test last night and thought i saw a faint line but didnt know if it just was the line in the backround of it i dont know. Then i took another this morning and thought i saw the same line but i think i might be seeing things. Am i crazy ? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would wait a couple days and test again, then if you still see it make a doctors appointment. I believe it is dangerous if you somehow got pregnant after ligation. Good luck, hope you feel better
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 3:13 PM on May. 1, 2011

• that is what happen to me, it means that u arnt that far along and the hormone just isnt that strong. i would have to say even if there is a faint line that means u are pregnant because there should be NO line at all and i found i was pregnant when i was only 3-4 weeks along. Make a dr. apt and they can confirm anything
    martinsmom2008

Answer by martinsmom2008 at 3:59 PM on May. 1, 2011