Which would be a closer due date?

I've had a few little issues with my due dates, since i never had a missed period ( i misscarried then got preg. before a preiod started), i had a really early ultra to show how far along i was it said she was due june 11th, I had one done in Jan. and it said june 11th again, i had one done in march it said june 1st.....

so which do you think would be closer? Golly i hope June 1st ! im tired of all this weight & stretch marks.

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 3:11 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would go with June 11th. Earlier U/S are more accurate at dating. Either way, assuming the later due date is safest in terms of considering induction or at home 'remedies' that are often unsafe.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:14 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I'd stick with June 11th. Your due date really has nothing to do with when your little one will come. But if your hoping for the 11th and she comes on the 1st, it's way better then hoping for the first and her coming on the 11th.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:43 PM on May. 1, 2011

• thats true! i just want her here!!!!!!!!!!, ive never wanted anything so bad before, lol, the days are slowly passing and night times are starting to get emotional! lol
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 3:51 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I would also go with june 11th, keep that in your head, because if you think june first, when/if that passes you are going to be more frustrated!!!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 4:28 PM on May. 1, 2011