Does it bug you when you see a cafemomer ...

Answering questions with a " its none of you buisness" statement . In things that are your business ? ( Also, i am not asking because this has happened to me but I have seen this several times)

Like a step mom suspecting the birthmom not treating the kids right..
---- well your a step mom its none of your buisness.

neighbors dog left out in severe weather
---- its your neighbors dog, it is none of your buisness.

daughter is in an abusive marriage
--- it is there marriage, none of your buisness

son is being led to believe that his girlfriends child is his, when you know it isnt.
--- that is his buisness , not yours.

And i have seen questions and answers like these on here... it is soooo annoying, I mean yes sometimes you need to mind your buisness, but sometimes this world could be better if you didnt !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Totally agree with you, although I don't see this all that often on here. The world would be a better place if more people stepped up and made things their business and helped out other people, and animals too for that matter.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:16 PM on May. 1, 2011

• LOL I haven't seen it, but I think that's kind of rude.... if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. It's funny most of the questions you put I would think ARE that persons business
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 3:17 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Oh, I have seen far too many times people pointing out that people not minding their own business is what is wrong with the world today. IMHO, the world would be a better place if people spoke up when they see injustices happening!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 3:19 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I believe there is a time and place for my nose to be stuck. And yes, if my son was being lied to about a child, or my daughter was in an abusive marriage, you better bet I'd be doing something. As for those cop-out answers, I HATE that! Or when you will get an answer like, " I don't know" well then don't answer!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:19 PM on May. 1, 2011

• i see it alot on here... each of those examples is a part of an actual question and the none of your buisnesses are all actuall answers ( and not by the same person ) ...

and yes it also bugs me when I get an " I dont know" answer lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:24 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Honestly, if someone asks a question like "what are your kids first and middle names", and especially if they ask more questions along those lines, I'll answer with a NOYB because there are trolls asking questions to figure out who/where people are. The kinds you're talking about though, I don't answer at all. And I don't do "Idk" answers either. I just don't think it is anyone business what my kids names & birthdates & personal info like that.
    Anonymous

• anon -- why not just skip those questions ? LoL

if you dont want to answer something like that, simply dont.

it makes you look like a fool to take the time to answer it if you really dont care.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:31 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Oh...and I'll see questions like "How do I make my brownies better than box?"

And there will be an answer like "Brownies aren't good for you."

Uhhh...thank you, but you didn't answer the question, so why did you waste everyone's time?
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 3:36 PM on May. 1, 2011

• lol I have seen them like that too allaboykeeley
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:39 PM on May. 1, 2011

• The I don't care answers reeeaally bug me! Or Who cares? Obviously, if they took the time to answer, they do! I asked a question the other day, a very specific one that only applied if you planned to do something and someone answered, "doesn't apply to me, so no." Ok then why did you answer?
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 7:58 PM on May. 1, 2011