Help me choose colors for my Master...plz!

So our walls are like a mid gray and have white molding. We are not starting to fix up our Master and we're going to paint our 2 dressers and headboard white. Also, what colors should we use are our accent colors? Its just white and gray now, and I want to make it more feminine yet warm and cozy. Should we do like baby blue or lime greens, or should we do lavenders or reds? I dont know! LOL Please help me! =D

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 3:39 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I would do a soft blue. It can be feminine, but too feminie.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:43 PM on May. 1, 2011

• But not too **
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:44 PM on May. 1, 2011

• OHHHH master bedroom. LOL, sorry for a second my mind went a whole different direction.

I would find a color that is warm but soothing at the same time. The neutrals are a little boring at times, but if you accessorize them with splashing of color they can be fabulous.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 3:49 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I like the greens idea.
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 3:49 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Find the curtains, pillows or vase  that you love and then pull colours from that. Like these curtains: The add pillows using the browns and olive greens. If you wanted you could add brigher greens and it would still go with the "tree" theme.

Just an idea.

tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 4:12 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I would go with a toasted almond color this goes with anything and it looks great.

Answer by older at 4:27 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Hues of blue would look great with the gray and white you already have. Blue is calming and relaxing in the right shades.
    Eko

Answer by Eko at 6:03 PM on May. 1, 2011

• lime green or Lavender,Plum,. Happy Decorating :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:11 PM on May. 1, 2011

• i like plum! i love dark colors if your furniture is going to be white it wont be so dark and you can do pops of colors look on http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Bedrooms/gallery.esi
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 10:17 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Darker grey.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:45 PM on May. 2, 2011