I feel differently than him

I'm 5 weeks along in my pregnancy and want to keep the baby and the father is saying it doesn't have a brain which therefore my baby isn't alive and I know my baby does.. What do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The embryo is now made of three layers. The top layer — the ectoderm — will give rise to your baby's outermost layer of skin, central and peripheral nervous systems, eyes, inner ear, and many connective tissues.

Your baby's heart and a primitive circulatory system will form in the middle layer of cells — the mesoderm. This layer of cells will also serve as the foundation for your baby's bones, muscles, kidneys and much of the reproductive system.

The inner layer of cells — the endoderm — will become a simple tube lined with mucous membranes. Your baby's lungs, intestines and bladder will develop here.

By the end of this week, your baby is likely between 1/16 and 1/8 inch (1.5 to 3 millimeters) long — about the size of the tip of a pen.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:04 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I personally think that the baby does have a brain and your man doesn't, lol.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 4:06 PM on May. 1, 2011

• He's not my man. just a sperm donor. he wants my baby dead.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:07 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Personally for me it's not an issue of if it has a brain, it is a baby that you have been blessed with for whatever reason.
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 4:13 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I feel that the second you get pregnant it's a baby, it didn't do anything wrong it didn't ask to have a selfish, uncaring, pigheaded father.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:16 PM on May. 1, 2011

• If you don't want an abortion, what is the problem???? He doesn't have a say in what you do to your body. It doesn't matter if you were three days pregnant I would tell you the same thing..You do what you want because it is your body.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 4:26 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Keep your baby, you will be in love once you give birth. Abortion can be a lifetime of hurt.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 11:29 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Personally its not his desicion to make. If he doesnt want the baby, then thats fine, let him jsut be the sperm donor and he can go along his merry little way. Doesnt matter if the baby has a brain right now, you do and you can decide for yourself what you want.
    smadar

Answer by smadar at 12:00 PM on May. 2, 2011