Sinus smell

I've had this now for a week a smell I can't put my finger on what it smells like and I have tons of drainage going down my throat. My sinuses don't hurt at all and for the most part my nose seems clear. I have noticed my glands,or lymph nodes on both sides of my neck feel a little bit of pain. I also have a sorta cloudy sensation forever since october. I'm worried I might have a tumor or something growing in my head or sinuses. To be frank I don't know what I can do,I have zero funds and zero insurance. I'm tempted to just go to the ER.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Health

• You could go to your local ER, or you could call around to doctors and see who has a payment plan. They usually have some type of paper to fill out, you have to prove your income (if you have none you have to explain how you live) but more often than not you can get free healthcare or at least a very low cost. Good Luck and Hope you feel better.

I smell something "weird" every time I get a sinus infection....just a thought, but you really should go see a doc.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 4:16 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Here is a trick that my doctor showed me to see if I had a sinus infection.

Cut the light off and stand in front of a mirror with a small pen light or flashlight. Put the light on your forehead and see if it glows. If your forehead does not glow then you have a sinus infection.

Hope this helps!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 4:47 PM on May. 1, 2011

• My husbands sneezes stink, like old honey. Grosses me out!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 7:18 PM on May. 1, 2011