Anyone? HELP!!!

Okay, so some really weird things have been happening. Of course, me and my fiance are trying to conceive. I'm 8 dpo today. Well, Thursday night, I got really dizzy and weak. Weak enough that I couldn't go to class that night. I laid down and every time I moved, I was really shaky. I woke up the next morning still a little shaky. It went away and I was fine. Last night, the shaky and weak feeling came back. This morning I feel fine, but my cat seems to be following me everywhere. She's REALLY skiddish...and runs away any time my son is around, but wouldn't go anywhere when he woke us up this morning. She just laid on my tummy and stayed there....

I still have a week before I can test, but i was just wondering if this sounds familiar to anyone. Any ideas?

GothicChk52

Asked by GothicChk52 at 4:13 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Well there could be a couple of things. Animals are really sensitive and really smart. They can tell when something is wrong, OR when you are pregant. I thought I was pregnant last week-I was a month late with AF and my cat did the exact same thing. Come to find out, I was just sick and AF came a couple of days later. Good luck.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 4:15 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Thanks :)
    GothicChk52

Comment by GothicChk52 (original poster) at 4:20 PM on May. 1, 2011

• It could be just a flu, or it could be more. Is this your first pregnancy?
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 4:38 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Nope. Second.
    GothicChk52

Comment by GothicChk52 (original poster) at 4:38 PM on May. 1, 2011