How do U handle these kinds of situation...

Okay here goes....How do u deal with your boss who is always asking u questions about another co worker with whom U have no problems with and never had an argument or disagreement since working together?
How do U deal with it...when ur boss wants u to snitch or bad mouth the other person?

johnsonbaby03

Asked by johnsonbaby03 at 4:39 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• Just listen & try to get away some how. Don't bad mouth back, obviously ya wouldn't, hopefully the boss will get a hint & stop. Bosses shouldn't be doing that.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:41 PM on May. 1, 2011

• @ sarasmommy777------ I know right! Its just low!!! and I hate it!
    johnsonbaby03

Comment by johnsonbaby03 (original poster) at 4:43 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Id look him in the eye and tell him that you are not interested and want to involvement.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:45 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Its a woman boss....and she just stands there , waiting for an ans....
    johnsonbaby03

Comment by johnsonbaby03 (original poster) at 4:49 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I'd tell her what you just said in the op, you work together fine, have no issues with her, I may even add that I liked the person just to get the hint of "stop asking me" out in full view.

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 5:19 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I would always tirn the question back in my boss wheshe would do that.. She would ask "what do you think of so-and-so?.." id say something like "i am not really sure. Ive never had a problem. What do YOU think about them?
    Never bad mouth anyone at work... It will come back to bite your ass... Stay neutral at all costs.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 6:40 PM on May. 1, 2011