Were they similar?

Were any of your pregnancies similar, like your symptoms, labor pains, length of labor?

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 9:18 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• the only things similar in mine were i itched all the time and my kids were always in my ribs
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:23 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• my first 2 were pretty close to the same other then one was more active my 3rd was way different the whole way through. they are all boys :)
    skeeter1970

Answer by skeeter1970 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• First preg I felt great, second time I was violently ill and exhausted the whole time.
    Labors started the same for both 1 &2, but first ended in emergency c due to a rare complication and #2 was born in 4 hours from start to finish.
    #3, has been uneventful so far, although they seem to carry a little lower each time. AND, I'm 36 weeks, have been having back pains w/Braxton Hicks for weeks now.
    So basically, just about the only similarity has been that they all resulted in a baby lol.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:26 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I had severe sickness through both pregnancies. I had to take medication to keep anything down. I lost about 25 pounds with both pregnancies. I had to have a csection with both. On the up side, I had beautiful healthy babies both times although my water broke with the second and he came five weeks early and was a little peanut.
    Jynnifer292

Answer by Jynnifer292 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• All four of my pregnancies were different. Its so weird.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2008