Don't U just Love it?

Ever since I found Cafemom, I can't stop comming here....Its better than farmville and cafeworld...(-: I love it because I can ask real questions and get real answers from people's past and present experience.... thanks CM's

johnsonbaby03

Asked by johnsonbaby03 at 4:48 PM on May. 1, 2011 in About CafeMom

• yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:53 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Yes, I do enjoy it when I get the chance. :) There are a few frustrating ladies, but I try not to let them get to me too much! I'm here to have fun- not argue. (BTW- I do know the difference between a debate & argument, but not everyone got that memo!- lol)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:16 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I love it too! I've been on here every single day since I started...I am truly addicted lol...I have withdrawels and everything lol {wink} Like mrsmom said there are a few rotten apples on here but if you don't let them ruin it for you then your going to have a great time. Glad your enjoying it as much as I am
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:20 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I left for two years because I was too addicted to the internet in general and I was tired of drama...but I'm back! :) You have to avoid the drama and you'll find lots of cool mommies on here. I used to love the polls but they've made them so hard to find no one uses them anymore. :*(
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 8:26 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I love it CM and hate it all at the same time. I love it for the obvious reasons, but hate it b/c I rarely get any writing done. I start and then decide to check out CM. I then spend the rest of my night on here lol
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 8:43 PM on May. 1, 2011