If you start using coco butter on your tummy early?

If you start using coco butter before your tummy starts to really show, will it keep you from getting stretch? Or just reduce how many you get? Or is it a waste of time? And what about you mix coco butter with Shea butter? ((You don't have to answer every question, I just had a lot lol))

MommyToBTiffany

Asked by MommyToBTiffany at 4:57 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Whether you get stretch marks or not really only has to do with genetics and the elasticity of your skin. Lotion will not keep you from getting them but it will keep your skin from itching when it stretches.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:00 PM on May. 1, 2011

• i used it on my tummy right when i found out i was pregnant. none on my tummy at all but i got a crap load on my inner thighs where i didn't lotion.
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:01 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I agree with jademom. I found out I was pg @ 2 weeks! I started using cocoa butter and vitamin e oil twice a day everyday. I still got stretch marks... :/ they are just my battle scars from becoming a mommy :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:02 PM on May. 1, 2011

• idk how many times i have to say that pregnancy is not a battle, it's a biological process of all mammals
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:03 PM on May. 1, 2011

• It's just a simple saying. Yes it is natural, yes I did enjoy it, but yes I did get stretch marks as a result from being pregnant.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:13 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I've used it religiously before I really showed and NO stretch marks after four pregnancies. but maybe I'm just lucky that way.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:06 PM on May. 1, 2011