Is it harder to see a second baby if pregnant with twins at 8,12 or even 20 weeks wether than when you are fearther than that?

Just cerious if it is harder to detect a twin (like can they hide easier) at that age rahter than a 26 week visit? I have to go back Thursday for an ultrasound because the baby is measuring really big. But he listened to the babys heartbeat 2 weeks ago and it sounded like there was 2 there and he was listening hard, but he didn't say anything but I didn't ask either. I am almost 26 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• could it have been your heartbeat that you were hearing? i know i had that happen a few times when i was pregnant.
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 5:32 PM on May. 1, 2011

• It was most likely your heartbeat you were hearing. You would have defiantly known by now if you were having twins.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:39 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I am not sure I thought maybe that was what I was hearing, but he said that I am measuring really big so we are going back thursday for another ultrasound to measure baby
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:04 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Well a co-worker's wife had gone to her 5 month u/s not knowing she was pregnant with 3 so anything is possible. The couple had truly thought there was only 1.

Good Luck!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 7:55 PM on May. 1, 2011