Would you rather have a

really big diamond or a really expensive honey moon with your husband?

Asked by Apr1l at 9:41 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• i didn't get a "honeymoon" just a trip to amish for a night... so i'd pick the big diamond!! =)

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• We did the expensive honeymoon and I think it was well worth it! We took a month long trip and went to Greece, we stayed in Athens for a week and spent the rest of the time island hopping. The memories of that trip are still with us and still make us smile. Not for every one , but for us it was definitely the right choice!

Answer by hibicent at 9:45 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• honeymoon yes a honeymoon!! we didn't get one but were going on one for our 5th anniversary. 2 more years!!

Answer by whitenena at 9:46 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I didnt take a honeymoon and have a decent size ring but i dont like big but if it was up to me id take the honeymoon. I had a baby 23 days after we got married thats the reson we didnt take one but if i had the chance i would have

Answer by dewey_scoles at 9:49 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Nicer ring...that is forever.. yes so is the honeymoon...but the ring is always on your finger..
    or how about meeting in the middle with both.

Answer by Dannee at 10:01 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I got the can make memories anywhere..but a diamond is forever.

Answer by sydsmom2 at 10:18 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I don't like 'big' diamonds. I would be more likely to go halfway. A NICE, NOT OVERLARGE RING...AND A NICE, NOT OVERLARGE HONEYMOON...Sorry, hit caps lock and too cold to retype

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:26 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• honeymoon... I don't want him buying me a really big diamond anyway. I don't think him spending 5,000 dollars on a diamond ring for me "says" he loves me more than if he buys me a 1,000 dollar ring. I'm not all about the glitz and glamour anyway, but I'd def. love a decent honeymoon that we'd remember forever!

Answer by abootie at 10:28 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I don't know about "big diamond" but I'm very sentimental and I would like to have a nice ring that symbolizes our bond - in the same way I'd get him a nice ring to show the world he was mine.

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• If I wanted a diamond that was that big i'd want it to make money off of it lol so I'd go with the honeymoon. Our honeymoon sucked. Well, it wasn't even a honeymoon.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Dec. 4, 2008