Would you rather have a

really big diamond or a really expensive honey moon with your husband?

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 9:41 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• i didn't get a "honeymoon" just a trip to amish for a night... so i'd pick the big diamond!! =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• We did the expensive honeymoon and I think it was well worth it! We took a month long trip and went to Greece, we stayed in Athens for a week and spent the rest of the time island hopping. The memories of that trip are still with us and still make us smile. Not for every one , but for us it was definitely the right choice!
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 9:45 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• honeymoon yes a honeymoon!! we didn't get one but were going on one for our 5th anniversary. 2 more years!!

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 9:46 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I didnt take a honeymoon and have a decent size ring but i dont like big but if it was up to me id take the honeymoon. I had a baby 23 days after we got married thats the reson we didnt take one but if i had the chance i would have
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 9:49 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Nicer ring...that is forever.. yes so is the honeymoon...but the ring is always on your finger..
    or how about meeting in the middle with both.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:01 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I got the diamond..you can make memories anywhere..but a diamond is forever.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 10:18 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I don't like 'big' diamonds. I would be more likely to go halfway. A NICE, NOT OVERLARGE RING...AND A NICE, NOT OVERLARGE HONEYMOON...Sorry, hit caps lock and too cold to retype that..lol.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:26 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• honeymoon... I don't want him buying me a really big diamond anyway. I don't think him spending 5,000 dollars on a diamond ring for me "says" he loves me more than if he buys me a 1,000 dollar ring. I'm not all about the glitz and glamour anyway, but I'd def. love a decent honeymoon that we'd remember forever!
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 10:28 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I don't know about "big diamond" but I'm very sentimental and I would like to have a nice ring that symbolizes our bond - in the same way I'd get him a nice ring to show the world he was mine.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• If I wanted a diamond that was that big i'd want it to make money off of it lol so I'd go with the honeymoon. Our honeymoon sucked. Well, it wasn't even a honeymoon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Dec. 4, 2008