Stay At Home Work

Do any of you all know how I can earn money legitively from stay at home pay sites? Or any Pay sites???

Please get back to me..

softballfreak

Asked by softballfreak at 5:31 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• Honestly, I could tell you a whole bunch of direct sales companies, however, you need to research, and then you need to check your better business bureau for your state to make sure they are legit, and then you need to check your local, county, and state municipalities to make sure you are legally set to work from home.... Depending on what you do there are licenses and such that you will need....Good Luck.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 5:47 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Are you looking for a job or business?

Job: you don't invest money into to make money.
    Business :some do require an investment to make money.

I have a Gift Basket Business and I love it!:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,but you can do parties if you like, no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check and yes it has help to pay for extra things we need and on our tax refund!!:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership

Have a beautiful day!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Baskets Business
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 5:49 PM on May. 1, 2011

• most of those site are BS!!!
    If you are interested in a great home business, send me a message!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 6:27 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I agree with Kitchenwitch. I have a home based business selling candles but I know that it's not a good fit for everyone. I also agree with mkdirector, you'll find more scams than anything with paid survey sites and things like that.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 7:32 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:00 PM on May. 1, 2011

• check out earningsinabasket.com there you will find a full list of work at home jobs
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 9:17 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I have been looking forever. Good luck!
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 5:32 AM on May. 2, 2011

• There are lots of ways. Some of them are complicated and require you to put up money in the beginning, sell stuff, have parties, etc.. I stay away from all that.  I work for a handful of companies online and I make a respectable amount of money every month. It's not going to make you rich or anything, but you can help your family budget in a big way. http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:30 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:44 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I'd been looking for a work at home opportunity for about 2 years with no luck. Recently, my friend introduced me to a business concept that makes so much sense to me. Finally, I'm able to contribute to our financial stability and schedule my day around my son. The great group of moms I've teamed up with provide awesome training and support. I would love to share it with you, so you can decide if it's right for you. Goodluck!
    wellnessandme

Answer by wellnessandme at 10:03 AM on May. 3, 2011