If I hear that question one more freaking time...........

"How can I make $$ from home so I don't have to work?" I'm gonna PUKE. The fact is, it is really hard. You can sell Avon door to door or deliver newspapers but all those other places like who pay you THOUSANDS of dollars to stuff envelopes from home are scams!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• I loved the one that said "I need $5,000 by next week, how can I make it at home"? hun, if I had a way to make $5,000 in one week from home do you really think I would be on cafe mom?
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 5:43 PM on May. 1, 2011

• If they bother you then just don't open the questions.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 5:39 PM on May. 1, 2011

• While I agree with you, I also agree with Brandi.... Ignore it if you don't like it.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:41 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Another thing that you didn't point out - a lot of work at home jobs are WORK. It's not necessarily something you can do sitting on your couch while (if) your baby plays quietly on the floor.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:40 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I agree. It does not exist. If it makes you mad though do not read it.
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 5:30 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I agree, if it that simple, who needs an education. We can all just stuff envelopes for thousands of dollars a month.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 5:43 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I haven't found a work at home job yet that you haven't had to bust your butt on.... I work from home (my own home bakery) and I've done Avon, Pampered Chef, Home and Garden Party, Tupperware, Kitchen Delights....I've tried them all....there is no get rich quick type of work.....and the paper work is enough to put anyone in a coma lol.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 5:44 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Feel better anon, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 5:48 PM on May. 1, 2011

• WOW!!! I agree with all of the above!! There is no get rich quick schemes. A home business is just that A BUSINESS same with a home job...you have to work it for it to work!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 6:26 PM on May. 1, 2011

• It is the win the Lotto thinking and up there with free education, Does that mean you will work for free?
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 6:33 PM on May. 1, 2011