Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really uncomfortable question...TMI

Ok... Sex has always been really uncomfortable for me. It's painful. Like, my vaginal walls (I know the higher you get the less the feeling), outside area...everything. Since I had a baby it's gotten worse and i did have an episiotomy(sp), but it's not just that area. Also, I queef constantly. When i'm exercising, having sex...just walking. I mean, it's really embarrassing!!! How do i stop that. I did have a big baby...but come on!! This sucks.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Health

Answers (5)
  • Go see your OB/GYN. Don't know how long ago you had the baby, but it sounds like there is a problem. I had a friend that had the same thing and she found out that when they stitched up her epesiotomy they somehow got some of the inside tissue on the outside. She had to be cut back open and sewn up better. Sounds like a painful hassle, but it sure beats painful sex! GL

    Answer by Babylove76 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

  • i really don't know... maybe with the pain part you have some kind of infection? i know for a while i couldn't even have sex because it BURNED SOOO bad. i would cry for like anhour afterwards. but i don't know about the queefing part? i say talk to your dr buti'm sure you want to figure it out without him but id really talk to your dr about the pain part

    Answer by krazyash023 at 9:51 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

  • The only reason I didn't think it was an infection is because i'v always had this problem and i'm sure the dr would have told me when i was pregnant. Also, there's no discharge or smell. God this is so gross...

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

  • I really feel for you! (((hugs)))

    Answer by Babylove76 at 10:17 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

  • if sex hurts for you, you may need to see a "Pelvic Pain Specialist", there is such a thing, i forgot the name of the diagnosis, but you are not alone! but you do need to share it with a dr.

    Answer by godsgirl746 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.