What do I do? adult content

My husband here recently has started calling me not so nice names. Today we had a huge fight. He basically told me I'm worthless. No I don't clean constantly but our house is never nasty. He does work & it's from home so it's harder for me to clean since it has to be quiet constantly... when he's off work I like to spend time with him...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• No reason in the world to put up with this at all.

Answer by older at 6:20 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Talk to him nicely & just have a converstaion to hash out these things.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 6:20 PM on May. 1, 2011

• When he's not working he always wants to be on the video games or pc. Every time I'm cleaning while he's not working he actually wants to spend time with me and then I don't want to clean afterwards because I'm out of cleaning mode.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:21 PM on May. 1, 2011

• No One should put you down like that. Get it under control before it gets worse!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 6:22 PM on May. 1, 2011

• If he's not happy about the way the house is kept up, that's one thing. But to lash out and call you bad names over it, is just a pathetic childish act. He needs to stop acting like a jerk off.
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 6:22 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Well he says the whole fight was my fault because "I'm lazy" when I'm really not...But he does all of this in front of our 8 month old.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:23 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I'm only asking under anonymous because I have family on here...
    Anonymous

• he's teaching your 8 month old to disrepect their mother. thats more shameful than any dirty house! He's pathetic.
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 6:24 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I mean he just started this 2 or 3 days ago. He's NEVER been like this before.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:25 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Make a schedule and a calendar for everyones appointments, ball games, choir practice, plays, dance, sleep overs, birthday parties, etc, etc..lol! Coordinate it all together for a daily to do list. It has saved a lot of gray hair on my head and stopped the stress for my children. I work from home to and sometimes its very frustrating as everything seems to 'need' to be done at once. So by making a schedule and put it on the refridg so everyone could see has been the best thing ever. Its great for time management.

Have him help you make it since hes the one who is cranky and stick to it. Hope this helps. :-D
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 6:27 PM on May. 1, 2011