DH bathroom habbits. (BM) Is this normal?? Surely it isn't... adult content

He wakes up and first thing goes and does a BM. Then 20-30 min later he goes again. EVERY day. At least once a week he wakes up and goes during the night as well. I asked him how many dang times he poops a day and he said ' I dunno 4 or 5' I said 'WHAT? REALLY!?' and he wanted to know how many times I did. I said you know one maybe two. He doesn't eat that much. He is over weight and has internal hemorrhoids. While he doesn't eat perfectly healthy all day he isn't a junk food addicts. (We don't have it really) Is this normal or should he go see some kind of specialist.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Health

• it's normal - every one's system is a but different. If it bothers him he can ask his doc next times he's in

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/frequent-bowel-movements/MY00786

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:48 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Wow, I could have wrote this! Really. How old is your DH? Mine is 40 and apparently at his age, not all the foods he eats is agreeing with him any more. He has seen a specialist and there is nothing really wrong, just the hemorrhoids. The doctor said he should elimating/reduce some of the foods that cause issues like onions, fried foods etc. He won't do it so he misses out on a lot of our days.
    Anonymous