What do you make of my 5 yr old son saying after his brothers 2nd party that his nanny who is dead from november wished him happy birthday and his uncle with red hair who is dead for 25 yrs, can kids see & speak to the dead??????????? his father insisted his uncle had black hair till i spoke to his aunt and she said he was the only red head in the family which died in a tragic accident, could this be possible??????????????

mccuskerst

Asked by mccuskerst at 6:43 PM on May. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yeah, you need more than 1 long run-on sentance, I can't make heads or tails of that.
    Anonymous

• whether you believe in it or not, the kid knew things he shouldn't have. yes it is possible then. some grow out of it and some keep it and become more aware
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 6:47 PM on May. 1, 2011

• huh?
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 6:44 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Lol, me neither.
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 6:46 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Sure, kids r much more in tune with that. My daughter was 2 and talked to the doorway of the bedroom. Once I asked her who she was talking to and she said "my guardian angel" which, at that age, I never told her what a guardian angel is. And it turned out to be my dead grandpa.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 6:47 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Yeah, it could definitely be possible. I'd say your little boy has a gift! My DD does the same thing.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 6:47 PM on May. 1, 2011

• was hard to understand but what I get out of it is that she asked that her son said that the nanny which is dead since 2 years told him happy bday. also his uncle with res hair. ANd she just found out that there was a uncle with red hair but hes dead since 25 years.

I guess thats the what shes trying to say?

If so talk to you Pastor about it.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 6:48 PM on May. 1, 2011

• strange, but possible I suppose
    dananddayna

Answer by dananddayna at 6:51 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I know it is highly controversial...a lot of believers and disbelievers. The question here is ... what do you believe? Its your reaction and how you help him to understand... that will tell the tale. Understand? The confusion comes from the differences of opinions, so the only important opinion will be yours.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 6:59 PM on May. 1, 2011