Has anyone ever used Motions hair relaxer...

I used it on my daughter's hair last Teusday and was wondering how it will be after she washes her hair for the first time.
In the past with other relaxers her hair went from relaxed to frizzy and dry after being washed. So I am hoping there is someone on here with experience with Motions hair relaxer.

SeasideNative

Asked by SeasideNative at 6:47 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I think I have. I usually use Dark & Lovely. But regardless of what I've used, my hair is really flat and soft after washing, and starts getting frizzy a few months after. Speaking of which, I need a touch-up, badly...
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 6:53 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Yes I have used motions hair relaxers and textures before. The textures is no longer available due to not enough sales. But motions relaxer is a really good perm.

obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 8:55 PM on May. 1, 2011