Why have I STILL not had my period?? adult content

I posted a question pertaining to this earlier, so this is more of an update.

I had a period mid March, followed by a coloscopy for HPV. That was found to be mild, and I was told to get another pap in 6 months. It's now May 1, and I still haven't had a period. I took a pregnancy test a few days ago, and I wasn't pregnant (I had a non-hormonal IUD put in last November). Yesterday, there was some blood in my panties when I went to the bathroom, but not a full blown "flow". Today when I went to the bathroom, there was some bloody/mucus when I wiped...but again, not a "flow". I'm going to email my doctor...but has anyone experienced this??

It's much easier to have uninterrupted sex without a period, but it's starting to worry me...

JustCantWait88

Asked by JustCantWait88 at 6:51 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Health

• i experience this off and on but mine is due to stress. My period will sometimes start and then abruptly stop due to stress. this could be your problem as well but i would still consult a doctor about it.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 7:10 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Ahh yes, someone mentioned that too me. I am ridiculously stressed out right now!
    JustCantWait88

Comment by JustCantWait88 (original poster) at 7:10 PM on May. 1, 2011