Carseats ......

which one is best for 6 months,19 pounds 27 inches??

MOMMYOF4123456

Asked by MOMMYOF4123456 at 7:02 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• a convertible carseat. it can be rear facing and flipped to forward at a year or whenever you are ready. Graco - MyRide 65 Convertible Car Seat is the one we bought. love it!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 7:16 PM on May. 1, 2011

• You need to goggle and see what carseats have recalls before you make your decision. Good Luck, Hun.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 7:20 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I agree with a convertible seat, which you MUST keep rear facing until the baby is AT LEAST both 20 lbs and 12 mos of age, but it is recommended, and safer, to keep the child rear facing for as long as the seat allows. The 3 seats that I currently own, and recommend, are the Graco MyRide 65, the Safety 1st Complete Air 65, and the First Years True Fit. The first two RF to 40 lbs and the last one RF to 35 lbs, and all 3 FF to 65 lbs. If you tell me your budget, and what you are looking for in a seat, I can make other recommendations based on your specific needs.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:50 PM on May. 1, 2011

• A convertible seat for sure...
    depending on your budget: Cosco Scenera, Graco MyRide, Complete Air 65 would be all really good choices
    Avoid anything that says it's a 3 in 1 such as the Alpha Omega (they are junk!)
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:21 AM on May. 2, 2011