Zip lining in hocking hills, ohio

Anyone ever been ziplining in Hocking Hills? My husband and I are going on a short vacation at the end of this month and from what little research I've done I've seen ziplinging costs like $85-$100/person... that sound about right? And is it worth paying that much? I've heard nothing but good things, but that's almost $200! Any other "must sees" in Hocking Hills?

1st_time_mom23

Asked by 1st_time_mom23 at 7:21 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Travel

• We just went in Beckley WV, It was crazy fun, a bit expensive but totally worth it! Hope you have fun!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:23 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I've heard everything in Hocking Hills is GREAT!! We're taking our kids sometime this summer.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 7:29 PM on May. 1, 2011

• We haven't done it.....yet. DH was just reading about it in a local magazine we get and is super excited to do it. I'm sure they have a website to check out to see other things around the area.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:32 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I would never do it (I'm a big big chicken) but it looks like great fun!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:45 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Do it- it's a blast-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:23 PM on May. 1, 2011

• that is more expensive than what we paid (40$) in Costa rica. Which was a total of 9 zips to the bottom. I can say this- I wasn't going to do it but I am sure glad I did. It was a Bucket list experience!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:30 AM on May. 2, 2011