Is passing blood clots while on your period normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i hope so, i do all the time.
    Anonymous

• How big? I pass clots almost every time. Not to mention, it's worse in the morning because the blood pools and clots inside you over night.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:25 PM on May. 1, 2011

• My dr. always told me anything bigger than an egg and I should call him.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:26 PM on May. 1, 2011

• they aint very big but its the first time i have passed any while on my period
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:32 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I used to pass huge blood clots for about 4 months! They were the size of a piece of liver and it got worse to the point that after they passed, blood would run down my legs and mess up the carpet! I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with Cervical-Lymphoma Cancer, so have yourselves checked out if you think there's anything abnormal! However, I also have three fibroid tumors on my uterus and they played a big part in this too, but now I'm going thru menopause with ALL the symptoms! lol
    meatums

Answer by meatums at 2:45 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I am sorry to hear that. I havent had anymore blood clots are have stopped bleeding
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:38 PM on May. 2, 2011