HELP PLEASE!!!! WORRIED MOTHER

my daughter got a fever one night and had it for 3 days... (103)....i took her to her dr. and they think its a UTI..and sent it off for a clear result....her fever is gone now and foe te past 3 days she has been cryin almost constent and sleeping a lot...she wants to be held all day long, but she still cry and moves around like she cant get confortable.... she also been jerking in her sleep..she is a very happy baby, \even a friend asked what was wrong.

the doctor also gave her a antibiotic and she finished it yesterday

Gavins_mommy03

Asked by Gavins_mommy03 at 7:34 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Did they get a positive on the uti?? If not, take her back. They tested my dd for a uti, it was negative, eneded up a throat virus that didn't show all of it's ugly symptoms until a week after we were in the ER with her temp @ 103.5...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:42 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I'd call first thing tomorrow morning.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:43 PM on May. 1, 2011

• How old is she? Have you called your doc back with this info?? That's who you should be talking to!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:43 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Heck, that isn't true. *I* would have her to Express Care, but I know that I am one to jump the gun a bit. Go with your instincts.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:44 PM on May. 1, 2011

• it was negative the threp and flu were negative too... they sent the uti off to make sure and said if it was negative that she must just havea viral infectioin
    Gavins_mommy03

Comment by Gavins_mommy03 (original poster) at 7:45 PM on May. 1, 2011

• take her back in tomorrow. or go in tonight to urgent care.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:46 PM on May. 1, 2011

• i'd take her back.. may be a bug, but it could be something else and its better save than sorry
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:06 PM on May. 1, 2011