Wishing you could change your vote-up or vote-down

I have too many times voted something up when I meant to vote down or vice versa.

Do you do that and wish that you could change your vote?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 7:38 PM on May. 1, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I usually do not vote down unless they piss me off and are rude. but i can see how that can happen and then you feel like a jerk. lol
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:40 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I've actually voted up the wrong person.. Wish I could have changed that too....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:43 PM on May. 1, 2011

• no i usually stick with my gut call b/c i really go over the answers and only vote on the ones that i would have said the same thing or vise versa. And i have only voted one person down. thats b/c i didnt have time to reply to them. If i dont like a answer i usually say something to that person to give them a chance to retort.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 7:43 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Like Jenn4443, I do not vote down unless the person is down right mean, nasty, rude, etc. And it has to be really, really bad. I HAVE hit the buttons by accident, such as child on my lap hits something or I'm using the scroll thing and I click down. I will usually apologize in the thread for it. I've also accidently answered a questino anon for the same reason.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:45 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I usually stay with my first answer if. i don't vote unless I feel that it is a def. good or bad answer.
    A522R

Answer by A522R at 7:49 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Lol. I think we have all had a vote moment or two. The only change that I would like to see regarding it is that anonymous would not be allowed to vote down.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 7:53 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I've accidentally hit the wrong button a couple times. I wished I could've changed it.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 8:42 PM on May. 1, 2011