Any Suggestions???

I am pregnant with my 4th child. we werent trying so this is defanetly a suprise. I seem to have this track record of by the time im ready to part with my childrens baby stuff i soon after find out im expecting. my youngest is almost 2 1/2. i wasnt planning to have any more for at least 5 years. and now SUPRISE. ive already given everything away. I defanetly have a soft spot for people that need help and met a woman having a baby that had absolutly nothing and no wy of getting anything.
well now im kinda in that very same position. My boyfriend works full time but with having 3 other kids and bills, we are kinda drained.
So if any one has any ideas of where i can go for very very cheap new or used.. or free lol, i would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you in advance. (sorry its so long)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on May. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• Spring/summer is the time for yard sales! Make it an every weekend activity. Consignment shops, or ask around.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:54 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Garage sales!! If i had baby stuff i would give it to you. Do you have and stores like once upon a child? I got dresses for 2 dollars a piece when everything was on sale.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 7:55 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Local churches usually have charity's for mothers in your position. I would check them out. And thrift stores, salvation army, goodwill, etc. Good luck Sweetie
    MissyMegan

Answer by MissyMegan at 7:55 PM on May. 1, 2011

• There are groups here in Cafemom that were created for the sole purpose of trading baby clothes.
    Anonymous

• I sold a lot of my stuff really cheap on craigslist, maybe you could look there. And of coarse yard sales are good but with 3 kids it's not fun to hit up yard sales every sat morning.
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 7:59 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I know that some of the thieft stores in nice areas have really nice stuff that are super cheap. Once Upon a Child - a used baby store there's nice stuff for cheap. I know on craigslist you can get some real cheap stuff and some people just post things to give away to others in need bc they just don't have the space. Churches have programs that families can go to and get free stuff. Good Luck, Hun.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 8:00 PM on May. 1, 2011

• i don't know if they have one started in your area or not but you could check freecycle.org
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:01 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Garage sales, flea markets, auctions, hand-me-downs from friends...its ok to ask. Ads in the newspaper, craigslist, backpage (be careful with the on-line advertisements.. those attract alot of scary people along with a lot of nice..so please be carfy.) Join a church. It will come... Ohh, and congrads!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 8:05 PM on May. 1, 2011

• eBay has some good deals. You can look at new things only, 'buy it now' if you do not want to bid, and check the seller's feedback rating.
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 8:05 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Try craigslist.com. There is always a ton of stuff for sale and even for free.
    IrishMomma727

Answer by IrishMomma727 at 8:27 PM on May. 1, 2011