okay my test keep coming out negative but i get all the sympthoms and i havent had my period for two months am curios am i pregnant ?.

mommlovzu021911

Asked by mommlovzu021911 at 8:02 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• go to your doctor
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:02 PM on May. 1, 2011

• time for blood work, my home tests took 3 months!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:03 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Are these HPt's that are negative? Get a blood test done, def. call your doctor. If you are pregnant you need to see someone, and if not, not having your period for 2 months you may need to see a dr for that too.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 8:04 PM on May. 1, 2011

• It's possible, however I was in your situation and AF just came a few days ago.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:04 PM on May. 1, 2011

• get a blood test done.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:04 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Your ganna be on i didnt know i was pregnant!!! jk i agree go to the dr. and get blood work. If you are its better to know for sure.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 8:06 PM on May. 1, 2011

• If the dr cant help then Id see a specialist
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:06 PM on May. 1, 2011

• get blood test i dinit know i was pregnet i dinit even show till i was 7 mounth then a bump started to grow i even had a period i had took a test an it was negative i was surprise when i started to feel kicking
    jack90

Answer by jack90 at 8:07 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Get a blood test done by your doctor. Are you trying to get pregnant? It's possible that it's a hysterical pregnancy if that is the case. Basically, if you want a baby bad enough you can trick your body into thinking you're pregnant. It could also be cysts, illness or a myriad of other issues causing it that require medical attention. I would call your doctor's office first thing tomorrow.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 8:11 PM on May. 1, 2011

• By the time a doctor finally agreed to give my BFF an ultrasound, they discover she was 12 weks and four days along. She had negative tests, both urine and blood, several times . She only produced enough HCG to maintain the baby. So it is possible. I'd ask for the ultrasound to check for pregnancy or anything else.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:51 PM on May. 1, 2011