Do you agree?

A lot of "older" ppl say this....You'll have plenty of time to sleep when you're dead.

I like to think of this and push myself, but a good nap/sleep means the world to me! lol

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 8:21 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My gram says that all the time and i just say yeah gram "no rest for the wicked" But i agree i love me some naps, to bad i rarely get them!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:23 PM on May. 1, 2011

• i hated hearing this as a kid but now i find myself saying it when DH tells me to slow down!! irony!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:24 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I have never heard that expression.
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 8:24 PM on May. 1, 2011

• It's funny bc when we were just dating my now in laws would say this to my now hubby and I. We would just go and watch movies at each others houses, or nap together... Nothing too exciting... Now his parents are always telling him he needs more sleep.... Go figure!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:27 PM on May. 1, 2011

• i agree with it but this week i love when its naptime in my house means i can take a short nap to
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 8:41 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I never got sleep in my 20's and into my 30's. I mean I was lucky if I got 3 hours a day. And that was 7 days a week I only got 3 hours if I was very lucky. Now that im in my mid 40's and the kid's are in college, I DO take a nap every chance I get. I feel I got where I am today by pushing myself and sacrificing my sleep in order to get the work done I needed to get done in order to get ahead and make a good life for my family and myself.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:56 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I think that is their 'reason' for not being able to sleep as they get older. I use to sleep until 10:00 on Sat. even after I got married and had kids. Now that I'm past 50, I get excited to sleep until 7:00. It is so weird to change like that.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:10 PM on May. 1, 2011

• i like a good nap from time to time..lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 2:33 PM on May. 2, 2011