HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU adult content

HAS THIS LIKE EVER HAPPEND TO YOU OK YOUR GETING READY TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR HUSBAND AND EVERYTHING IS GOOD BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN HE WANT YOU TO GO DOWN I FELT OUT OF THE MOOD LIKE ONCE HE ASKED IT WAS SO WEIRD IDK IDK IF WE STARTING TO GROW APART BUT FOR SOME ODD REASON I FEEL WIRED WHEN WE START TO HAVE SEX ITS LIKE KINDA BOREING IS THAT A BAD THING WHAT ARE SOME THINGS TO SPICE IT UP IN THE BED ROOM LOL

jack90

Asked by jack90 at 8:26 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Well... not with my husband.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 8:26 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I feel a little turned off when dh pushes things... Like if he wants to mess around, and just want to get down to business... Major turn off if he keeps pushing.....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:32 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I NO WHAT YOU MEAN
    jack90

Comment by jack90 (original poster) at 8:33 PM on May. 1, 2011

• i agree with babybugsmama but usually i try something new or do something diff and it's still great!
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:11 PM on May. 1, 2011

• My DH is BORING!! Its the same thing everytime. We go to bed, ''spoon'' and then he'll start to feel me up and thats my que that he wants to have sex. We are still young (28 and 30) but I feel like we have old sex. Oh and if it's after midnight, theres no chance of sex...aparently our sex life has a curfew! Its annoying!
    daina82

Answer by daina82 at 11:02 PM on May. 1, 2011