For all momma's who have their tubes tied or husbands had a vacetomy, do you regret having it done?? And how many kiddos do you have?

Alicia10-2-08

Asked by Alicia10-2-08 at 8:45 PM on May. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• Three and not for a moment. I want to enjoy an adult life instead of living a life where as soon as one child is out of diapers, another is born and the cycle repeats itself. I'm done and I am happy.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:59 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I have a tubal, and four kids, and no I don't regret it. I'm worn out.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:53 PM on May. 1, 2011

• My husband had a vasectomy when our second child was a few months old. We knew we could not handle anymore. There has not been one day since that either one of us has regretted it. When they are acting up so bad, we look at each other and say "Aren't we glad we are done!!"
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 8:56 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I had my tubes tied after my 2nd live birth. Lost 2 children before having the 2 I have now. I never regretted it. Not once.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:47 PM on May. 1, 2011

• My dh got his business taken care of. We have two daughters, and yes i do regret it in a way. I wanted a boy with all my heart but i got postpartum with my second and it freaked me out to where im afraid of having another kid. Plus we are not rich and two kids cost alot so financially its smart. But i pray that in time we could adopt or even foster. I have alot of love to give!!

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 8:50 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I do. I have 2 and lately been thinkin about more...
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 8:50 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I have had a histerectamy (sp) becuase I kind of had to but we dont regret that it was done. We are very happy with the 2 kids we have. Its hard to provide well for your kids, the more you have the more money it costs. We want them to have a good life, to be able to send them to college, with 2 it is doable.
    Eko

Answer by Eko at 8:50 PM on May. 1, 2011

• My husband had a vasectomy 4 years ago after the birth of our 2nd child. Lately, yes I feel like we should have had 1 more child. It breaks my heart to think I will never be pregnant again or breastfeed another baby.
    Momto2beauties

Answer by Momto2beauties at 8:50 PM on May. 1, 2011