Itchy down there.

I'm itchy on the lip area at the very top. My vagina in no way itches its just that. Its happened on and off since I was pregnant and I still get it. Is it discharge? I don't have anything that smells or looks bad. What is that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Health

• I use anti bacterial dial down there....shower gel not bar soap. Then I rinse thoroughly. Works great and no more itching!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I thinkit's summers eve that makes an anti-itch wipe. Or you can go for good old fashioned Vagasil. It could be the extra discharge that you can get when your pregnant. Doesn't sound like anythign to worry about!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• summers eve make a wash for 'down there'. try keeping the area dry as possible. even using feminine wipes after urinating. if it continues after today & tomorrow, i'd give a call to your dr. and talk with the nurse. simply for the fact that if it itches you'll scratch it, and you'll begin to make a sore/scab, and you don't want that!
    godsgirl746

Answer by godsgirl746 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 4, 2008