How to start losing weight ?

In the last 2 years I have gained over 60 pounds ! ( after having my last baby ) ..

I finally went to a DR. and found out my hormones were messed up and was given a medicine to fix them , she said it will also help me lose the weight that they basically made me gain so much ( i wasnt just sitting around eating bon bons - I actually was on a diet and working out but kept gaining) ......

Anyways, I just had a small surgery so I am waiting until next week before I start the medicine. She said when i do start, it will make me lose some at first, but I need to stick to a healthy diet and lifestyle ( which i plan on doing anyways) ....

The problem is in these last few months I have not really been motivated or doing that much ( because of the surgery ) ... and now that I am trying to get started again I find it sooo hard to get started...and it is so frustrating.

How can i get motivated to start AND stick to it ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Health

• I bought a bikini took a picture and posted it on my fridge. My house does not have junk food in it 90% of the time, because I will eat it all in a day lol I think finding things you enjoy doing, like swimming riding bikes makes working out seem like less of a chore and helps motivate you and do some cardio once or twice a week. They even say a 15- 30 min walk a day does alot for you physically and emotionally. good luck im in the battle with you! I have 15 lbs to go and i will be happy :)

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 8:54 PM on May. 1, 2011

• oh i eat 5 small meals a day it helps keep me fuller longer and it keeps me from being a food muncher all day lol
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 8:56 PM on May. 1, 2011