snotty nose

my 6 mos old dd has a stuffy/runny nose..she's still in good spirits but is there anything i can do to make it not stuffy/runny?? She's struggling to take her bottle due to not being able to breathe very good...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• sayline (sorry spelling) drops up the nose then after about a minute suck out with booger sucker.. They have the infant drops at stores or you could visit your doctor and they will give you some...
    My 6 month old is in the same boat with the stuffy and booger infested nose, he has a cold..
    It is just that time of year...
    Try a humidifier, it helps too..
    Good luck
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 10:11 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Saline, and then use a nasal aspirator, sometimes i will run the shower so it gets steamy in the bathroom and take my little one in this tends to loosen up the mucus
    prettyeyedmommy

Answer by prettyeyedmommy at 10:37 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• my 4 month old just got over a bad cold.... we put vicks under his nose and on his chest after using the drops.. he was able to breathe alot easier when he ate.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 10:42 AM on Dec. 4, 2008