Aliens

Do u believe in aliens? Why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I definitely believe, and I think the government is very aware of them and covers it up. Yes, I'm one of "those" people. LOL But honestly, out of all the sightings, many mass sightings, throughout the last few decades, I can not deny the fact that something intelligent is out there observing.

KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 11:43 PM on May. 2, 2011

• yes i do. maybe not in the sense of the big headed small bodied creatures portrayed by hollywood but i would be very arrogant and self centered to think that we are the only ones in such a vast universe/ multiverse.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:07 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I think its possible that they are out there. however i do not believe we will ever find them. nor do i believe that they will ever come to earth

Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 9:08 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I do. Hard for me to imagine that in all of space in its vastness there isn't another living life-form out there. May not have two arms, two legs, and two eyes, but I really think there just has to be something else...
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:18 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I agree pretty much along the lines of what gwen20 said.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 9:09 PM on May. 1, 2011

• yes... there has to be some form of life besides ours out there and scientist did find microscopic organisms on other planets.. that by definition is alien.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:16 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Yes. I have a vivid memory of living in a white domed house, by a deep green lake, surrounded by strange plants, all covered by a lavender and pink sky. I know of no place like that on THIS planet. And I have seen non-human life forms in the white light ocean that I call the god force--I often connect with it during my spells and rituals. And I am not so arrogant as to assume that--in a cosmos so vast that our telescopes cannot see the end of it--we are the only life that exists.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:41 AM on May. 2, 2011

• When i was 6 my cousin told me i had to pray to the alien god and believe in him or they would come and abduct me. so i did and i was scared lol until my mom caught me one night. he got in trouble lol but no i do not at least in the way they are portrayed in movies, who knows God may have created more than what we know?

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 9:18 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I'm not so arrogant as to deny any life at all on other planets or in other galaxies. But I highly doubt and remain strongly skeptical of any form of *advanced* life (higher thinking, like us), though I do recognize there's no way I could say so with any sort of real authority or certainty.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:42 PM on May. 1, 2011

• "I do. Hard for me to imagine that in all of space in its vastness there isn't another living life-form out there. May not have two arms, two legs, and two eyes, but I really think there just has to be something else..." ~AllAboutKeeley
    ********
    what she said ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:24 PM on May. 1, 2011