For those that measured big through your pregnancy?

What was the reason you measured big?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I measured big (fundal measurement) throughout my last pregnancy, sometimes 3 weeks, but usually about 2 weeks big, up until the day I delivered (40 weeks 5 days). They never gave me a reason, my DD was a little big, but not huge at 8 lbs 7.5 ozs.

This time I have measured 4 weeks big for my last 2 dr appointments at 18 weeks I was measuring 22 weeks and at 22 weeks I was measuring 26 weeks!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:34 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I measured big with my middle son and they were worried he was going to be large, he was only 8 pounds but after my last ultrasound to check his weight they found that I had double the water he needed. No real reason that I know of to have this and I didn't have any problems with anything.
    JennMcBride

Answer by JennMcBride at 9:52 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I wsa measuring 40 weeks at 33 weeks, baby was footlong breech at that time :) He was streachin' out.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 11:22 PM on May. 1, 2011

• My, O.B Said my soon to be born girl is measuring big, they don't know why. But she weighed 3lbs at 28 weeks too. I am 34 weeks. My baby is also stretched out. He even called her a bear.
    mom2be_25

Answer by mom2be_25 at 4:20 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I measured over my entire pregnancy with my son. The doctors thought that he was gonna weigh at least 9 or 10 lbs at birth but he was on 7 lbs 5 oz. One of my doctors said that I measured over because I am so short (5'1"). I'm 36 weeks pregnant now and I when I was 28 weeks I was measuring 35. Had an ultrasound done and she was completely normal in size and weight.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 8:10 AM on May. 2, 2011