Do you Give up?

What do you do when life presents you with situations thats are hard to make decisions on? Do you give up or do you persist with courage? What are your strageties?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• If you give up then you fail without even trying. If you try and fail....well then at least you tired.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:27 PM on May. 1, 2011

• ¸.•*
    well as much as i would like to give up smtimes..truthfully you have to just keep on going and try to make the best out of it all!!
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 9:27 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I took my two nieces in a few years ago, and there are days that I wish I didn't. Don't get me wrong, i love them, but I never knew in a million years it would be this tough raising two little girls. My son is my only child, and he's 16, about to be off to college soon. My strategy is to pray, and lean on God's shoulder when things get tough. Finacially we're good, but these two little girls are just like my brother's girfriend(the mom). They're 5 and 8, but both of them are starting to talk back a little already.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:28 PM on May. 1, 2011

• My motto is to never give up (while there is a realistic chance to succeed). Sometimes there's no point, but never give in easily! Most things that are worth an effort, require such effort :)

babytriana

Answer by babytriana at 9:32 PM on May. 1, 2011

• All adult have situations in their lives that are hard to deal with. But we as adult have to decide what we are going to do. You have to make a choice based on what you think is right. It might be the right choice, it might not. In the end you deal with it. It is part of being an adult.  Being an adult is not always easy.

Answer by louise2 at 9:38 PM on May. 1, 2011

• trust me there are times I just want to curl up in a ball and cry. But my son won't benefit from that and either would I. Life is hard sometimes and it sucks, but one step at a time.

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:42 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Talk to friends and family, o vent on here, it helps alot!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:43 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Thank you ladies. Your an amazing group. I always believe personally I as a person should never give up. I believe in perseverance, courage even when the whoke world seems to be upside down. I believe in angels, I believe God us my strengh, and by the end of that tunnel there will be a sun shining on me. Thank you ladies. You are Beautiful and amazing.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:48 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Im 31. Ive been kearning through the yrs. Its hard sometimes, and when you are a person like me that does not like to overwhelm anyones heart, I keep evrything in mine. But ive grown, and I dont want to stop learning. Thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:54 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I often give up. I say "I give up" (usually to myself). I often flop down on the floor and put my hands over my face. Sometimes, I cry. Then, I a few seconds or minutes later (depending on my emotional state and the kind of problem) I feel all calm and can think clearly, and formulate some plans of action and get started. If I'm all flustered and frustrated and scared or whatever (depending on what's going on), I can't think well, so the giving-up process is a huge boost.

I've never given up for long when there was any way ahead.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 10:01 PM on May. 1, 2011