Any advise would be helpful... thanks

I know lots of you are in this boat and I was wondering what you found that has helped you to NOT go crazy thinking about becoming pregnant. I feel like I am losing my mind... this is all I think about not matter what cycle day I am on. I will appreciate any and all of your advice.
Baby dust to you all!

Rjmjpappy

Asked by Rjmjpappy at 10:14 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know, but if you figure it out, send the info my way!! I just got AF this morning so I'm super bummed! Good luck to you!
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 11:25 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i feel like the more you stress about the more unlikelly it is to happen maybe you and your partner should come with activites to relax a little you know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i remember the months we tried. it was torture! i was wanting to be pg sooo bad. looking back, and at a 17 month old, i think, what if i had become pg a different month? i wouldnt have the good boy i do, i would have made a complete different person. you will have the baby that is meant for you.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• imanixon2-
    What a great way to look at it!! Thanks that is a big help!!!
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 11:56 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• lamr-
    We are on the same cycle day.. I am suppose to get AF today too... hopefully she wont come!
    Good luck to you!
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 11:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I agree when its your turn to get preg. you will, however I'm in the same boat wanting to get preg. and it does consume my thoughts from time to time. g/l
    Anonymous

• When hubby & I where "TRYING" for our 1st I didn't get pregnant- the minute we stopped trying and just had fun without thinking about getting pregnant or trying or ovulation (and of course without protection)etc...we conceived our son. With my DD we just decided lets have another one- again- we lost the protection for a while and just had fun- no pressure on when it would happen. I'm expecting my 3rd now...it just got easier each time to get pregnant for me : ) Good luck and heres some baby dust : )
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 2:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2008