Couponing Ladies!

My family is trying to coupon and I am VERY new, as in today is the FIRST day we have bought a newspaper! I am looking for a GREAT deal on shampoo and food items, but there were only bars as far as food went and absolutely NO shampoo offers! I live in an area that has a Walmart (not a super center), P&C, Tops, CVS, K-Mart, Aldi's, Right Aid and a Dollar General. I would like to not have to travel too far to get to the Walgreens to save the 5 bucks that would be put in the tank!! So, if ANY of you ladies have ANY idea on how I could save, I would greatly appreciate it! There isn't much in this area, so we need all the help we can get!

Oh, and when I check out the online coupons they just tell me nothing is available in my area for coupons. So, if anyone knows a FREE site I can print off FREE manufacturers coupons, that would be SUPER! Thanks Much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• coupons.com if you have a safeway you can go to safeway.com too GL
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 9:54 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I get coupons from the Sunday paper and from coupons. com.
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 5:28 AM on May. 2, 2011