Ok so we're TTC and wondering if anyone has tried using the first response ovulation testing...

Ok, so I'm wondering...lol I know I sound cheap, but the test is like 37.98 at walmart...it comes with a month worth of testing strips, which is a good thing...

but I guess I just want to know that someone had success with these...

And, if we do go get it tonight, is it too late tonight to test?? Or does it have to be first thing in the AM?

katieandchris01

Asked by katieandchris01 at 9:54 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm currently using the clear blue digital ovulation tests and I love them! No guessing at lines you either get a smiley face (LH surge) or not!
    GiannasMommy06

Answer by GiannasMommy06 at 1:44 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I used them and according to the test's I was never ovulating, however about two weeks after I stopped using them I got BFP on my pregnancy test.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 2:23 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I went to Walgreens and bought "Answers" brand test strips. They work awesome and it was $20 . I would always start testing 3 times a day a few days before I ovulated. I got pregnant the first month we were TTC. I would really recommend a month or two of charting just so you know when you are going to ovulate.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 10:41 AM on May. 3, 2011