No, it is not because you are a lesbian it is because you are a b*tch !

I work with this woman who is an open lesbian - she will tell anyone and everyone she is gay.... Thats fine.

But she also happens to be a HUGE b*tch ! She constantly complains, talks down to people , and is rude to everyone...... but yet if anyone has the nerve to try to put her in her place she "cries unfair" and that the ONLY reason anyone has a problem with her is because she is gay .... our boss ( who is actually kind of a friendly doormat) tried to give her a warning ( basically telling her if she doesnt stop, she will be fired) .... the woman then threatened that she cannot be fired because she is gay. We all looked at each other when we heard this because it just amazes us all at how she acts.

I think it would be funny if it came out that she wasnt even gay but just using it as an "excuse" to get away with her crappy attitude !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• If I were you, or your boss, or co-workers I'd document everything she is doing, that way, if and when she is fired, there are multiple reasonings and they are all written down with dates.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:56 PM on May. 1, 2011

• A lot of people will pull the gay or race or weight thing when that really has NOTHING to do with the problem. Its just an excuse.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 9:57 PM on May. 1, 2011

• lol I would keep documentation of whats shes doing...that way, when it does come to her loosing her job, there will be written out examples of what and why...
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 9:57 PM on May. 1, 2011

• funny. this kinda reminds me of how some african americans like playing the victim role (groan...because i am black i did not get hired boo hoo)...... i think we need to just accept our faults and stop making excuses.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:58 PM on May. 1, 2011

• yeah she will cry discrimination if she gets fired
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 9:58 PM on May. 1, 2011

• hmmm.... that's horrible that she is using her being gay as an excuse to get away with everything because the gay community have such a hard time as it is.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:58 PM on May. 1, 2011

• There will always be someone who pulls the card...everywhere you go! The gay card, the race card, religion etc. It pisses me off when someone pulls "the card". I feel like it trivialises all the TRUE discrimination, persecution, and victimization that people have endured.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:59 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Holy cow. Its just not fair of her . I am so glad I am retired. LOL. Really. I don't miss the Office Drama at all. PEople can be so annoying at work.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:15 PM on May. 1, 2011