Could this be our month adult content

believe I am 9 or 10 dpo twinges below ribs/ top of stomach. due for the not so lovely AF on Thurs/Fri. Have been super tired, take a nap wake up still feel sleepy. Had acid refulx all week, today it seemed to go away. Always thirsty. When move to side to turn get light headed. Very vivid dreams. Woke up with lower abdomen cramps this morning . Hard time sleeping last night was really warm. Really hoping this is our month. So hard for me not to just take a test, think it is still too early.

&& Did any of you DH get signs before you found our you were?. Some people say that theirs do.

Italiana88

Asked by Italiana88 at 10:12 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Those are all definitely symptoms of pregnancy...I would just wait and take at least two tests to be sure....pick a quality test that's easy to read, it also can't hurt to take a blood test which is more accurate I've heard...good luck
    Northwestchic85

Answer by Northwestchic85 at 4:57 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Sounds like alot of the same symptoms i have right now. I am just now 5 weeks, and found out the day my period was suppose to start. If you do decide to take a test, try your first morning urine, or if in the afternoon do not drink a bunch of water, before taking the test, it could dilute the hcg levels in your body nad give you a negative test. If it's not positve and you keep having symptoms try another test, or have the dr test your blood. It still could be to early for any of this just yet., since you didnt post the date of your last period i'm not sure how far along you could be.
    smadar

Answer by smadar at 11:43 AM on May. 2, 2011