Best mothers day gift ever?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 10:14 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Holidays

• Getting to sleep in with no interruptions, a massage & hugs & kisses from my babies.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:17 PM on May. 1, 2011

• After far too many years of fertility testing and treatments and then becoming a mommy through adoption only 9 days before Mother's Day, my husband got me a necklace with a heart pendent. Inside that pendent is a mother holding her baby in her arms. I absolutely love this necklace and wear it every day.

Last June DD and I went on a shopping spree and visited 11 different stores. We were at the last and I went to touch my necklace and it wasn't there. I was devastated. I called those 11 stores again and again and again for weeks hoping against hope my necklace was found and returned. Then last Fall I was cleaning my car out and I found the pendent tucked underneath the back seat floor mat where it came up under the driver's seat. No chain, but the pendent...what really mattered to me. Bought it an extra strong chain and put it right back on!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:26 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Getting to spend the day with my son and hubby. I know it sounds corny, but it's true ;)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 10:15 PM on May. 1, 2011

• When my now 6yo was a baby he gave his first "real smile" on Mother's day. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:19 PM on May. 1, 2011

• God willing...THIS BABY WILL COME FOR MOTHER'S DAY!!!! Lol. I will take her earlier than that, though. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:28 PM on May. 1, 2011