Worse date you ever went on?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 10:17 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• double date with my mom and stepdad wen my date was super cute we couldnt have alone time
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 9:00 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I don't think I have ever had a bad date... I have had a lot of "non dates" where we were going to go do something but decided to stay in. But never a date that I couldn't wait to end... OH WAIT... LOL! There was this one guy in High School who was always always asking me out and I finally gave in and regretted it! It was pretty bad he just had a horrible personality and picked Saving Privet Ryan for our movie then tried to make out with me the whole time! HAHA I forgot about that one! Ick!
    sugarfox72

Answer by sugarfox72 at 10:35 PM on May. 1, 2011

• the guy i was talking to didn't think things were going to work out between us (he became my fiancee of two years and we just broke up) so i decided to go on a date with this guy who had been asking me forever. he was one of my friends brother and was 6 years older than i was. we went out to eat, that was fine. went to the movie, that was fine. but the ride home i find out he acts like a 12 year old. he called me a dumpster whore (jokingly but still) and when we got to my house he grabbed me by the back of my head and started kissing me like a sloppy dog. afterwards he asked me "so who's a better kisser, me or my sister?" i was like "your sister." it killed his ego, it was soo funny
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 10:44 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I can't say mine were all that bad but I did have a roommate who went out with a guy who had just been indoctrinated by Amway. Their whole evening turned out to be a sales pitch. Yuck!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:46 AM on May. 2, 2011

• when i was younger a really good friend asked me out..well he lived miles and miles away and stole his parents car to come see me..ughhhh i found this out as i was in the car with him and his friend..all he wanted to do the entire time he came to see me was kiss and drive around...i was sooo not happy...lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 2:15 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Only agreed to the date b/c he was the son of my mom's best friend. Told him I did not watch horror movies-no way, no how. Guess where we went? Horror movie. I walked out after 10 minutes. Oh yeah and his sister was on the date too!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 3:41 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I was like 7 months pregnant with TWINS. and this guy took me to the mall to walk around and shop for jeans for himself. i hated the way he dressed so looking for jeansfor him sucked. and i was soo tired and achey the whole time. it was so boring. he didnt think I was funny (i'm a very funny person) and he thought he was funny and he wasn't. he treated me like i was a dumb kid anyway. the whole time i was on this date i was thinking "this isn't working out kill me now please" and then after he took me to this steak resturant, and he knew I hated steak and it was just dumb. lol
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:28 PM on May. 1, 2011

• throwing upi went on this blind date with this guy who turned out to be fat ick!!!! anyway, he had supposedly drank some "cleansing" tea before the date. half way through the date his stomach started rumbling ..i guess it was that concoction he had drank earlier. we were at a mall and he had to sprint to the bathroom. good news.. all the stalls on that particular floor were occupied so we had to go to the other floor. when he went in to finally relieve him self i took off. yuck!!!!! well he would not have stood a chance anyway because i refuse to date a guy without a sexy bod.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:26 PM on May. 1, 2011