Would you buy New Balance sneakers knowing that the sells benefits couples with one more child?

China; One of the greatest factories of NB sneakers is located in a small region a China. The more demand of NB sneakers would represent profits and higher wages for the workers. A prosper region in which workers can dream of having one more child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I'd be curious to read the article on this. Sounds interesting. I love nb sneakers!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:57 AM on May. 2, 2011

• What??? Doesn't China have a "one child" policy.... where the government says they ca only have one... to control population. How would buying NB shoes help change thier laws????

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:35 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I am assuming sneakers and not the Candy Bar. And no I would not buy them. The last I heard they were made in the U.S. so thank you for the info and I will look into it. I try to consume ethically.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:25 PM on May. 1, 2011

• This question is not clear to me.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:27 PM on May. 1, 2011

• If they lowered the cost of their sneakers! The price is rediculous. If you are talking about sneakers. I prefer Nikes.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 10:26 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I too will start finding what is made here in the US first from now on.
    SeasideNative

• Is this a new kind of candy bar or the sneakers?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:27 PM on May. 1, 2011

• New Balance SNEAKERS??? And what is this issue with China and their policy that people ony have one child. Of course I don't agree with their policy but I am not going to stop buying New Balance SNEAKERS just because of that. If I find a pair on sale and they fit well, I will buy them.
    You say the "sells" benefit couples with one child. It would be "SALES" . I don't get what you are saying?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:27 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Snickers??? LOL thank you ladies!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:28 PM on May. 1, 2011

• if i were going to buy a pair of sneakers ( i wear mostly heels) i would look at that brand first. however, if the price was not reasonable and i could not find a design i liked, i would not buy them.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 10:29 PM on May. 1, 2011