Ashlynn Eileen :)

Not really a question, but I wanted to thank all the mamas who helped me out when trying to figure out an A name for our baby girl :) hubby and I finally agreed on her name! Ashlynn Eileen. Name after both of her gmas. Lynn was my mom's middle name and Eileen is my MIL's middle name and it start with an A!

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 10:37 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Baby Names

• haha how awesome! my daughters name is Ashlynn! .. i thought i came up with it from ashley and my middle name -lynn.. little to know its very popular!! .. one thing you might have an issue is with the spelling everyone spells my daughters name with 1 n. She got a trophy second place in dance and they had her name on it and everything - it was awesome.. altho her name just had 1 n!!!
    My daughter's middle name is Jade!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:44 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I didn't help lol but the name is very pretty.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 7:46 AM on May. 2, 2011

• The funny thing was I wasn't even looking in a baby name book and I don't think I have actually ever met anyone with that name. It just came to me because I liked the name Ashton, but I wanted her to have both of her gmas names so I kinda switched it around :)
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 11:28 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Congrats on deciding on a name. I love Eileen, it's one of my favorite girl names.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:57 PM on May. 2, 2011

• lovely
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 12:59 AM on May. 3, 2011

• cute name
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 1:43 AM on May. 3, 2011