TMI TMI TMI TMI!!!!

oKAY sOOOO... lol my hunny and i are ttc.. and we tried july 2010 to dec 2010 then i got on some meds and we are trying again, well we are both healthy clean people!! nice and clean blah blah blah!! and before he started... ya kno.. going "in" i NEVER noticed a smell.. ever.. but now i can smell it! like it doesnt stink its not a bad awful smell but.. strong.. and its not a smell from me i never smell this way and he never smells this way!! i dont get it and this happen before when we tried in 2010 .. and it always feels like that is so much and im scared i wipe it all out after words.. i know this is gross.. im sorry hahahaha but done be mean ladies!!! justhonest and like i said WE ARE BOTH CLEAN PEOPLE!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe is his stuff from before.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 10:56 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Sometimes I notice an odor too, but its coming from me and I only notice it in certain positions. I wouldn't let it bother you, especially if you say its not a bad aweful smell!!!!
    Heather759501

Answer by Heather759501 at 1:30 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I had this problem too, still do at 27wks pregnant. Its not all the time, and its not really bad. I didn't really bother to worry about it.
    M.Galvan

Answer by M.Galvan at 4:53 AM on May. 3, 2011