Who do u think ends relationships more?

I think men leave relationships more than women do. I've been reading some posts and so far the men have all left their family for another woman. Us women tend to stick it out for the kids or just try more to make it work. What do you think?

justme782

Asked by justme782 at 10:57 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I think generally speaking it's women who end the relationship more often bc we are the 'emotional barometer' of the relationship. We're the ones who feel and analyze the relationship more closely then men. Yes a woman may try to stick it our once she has kids, but you're also getting warped statistics on cafemom, we don't represent the general public :).
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:32 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I just left my fiancee because i didn't feel the way an engaged woman should. I think that men leave when they know it's bad but most women are not independent enough to leave. they're much to scared to be alone.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 11:08 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I left because he treated me like a child and i had enough of it. I think disrespect and not listening end a relationship.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:28 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I think men leave when they have someone else to leave FOR.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:48 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Oh no, I have seen plenty of women on here who cheat and leave their family, and i have seen it in real life too.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:22 PM on May. 2, 2011