Do you feel sexy?

Does your husband make you feel sexy or something you wear? I need some advice on how to get that feeling back, Ive been feeling really frumpy lately.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• take some pampering time for yourself. take a long shower, shave everything ( i always feel sexiest when i'm completely shaved lol) do your hair really nice and put on something you know your hubby likes oh and do your make up =D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i agree with the top answer. I take a nice hot bath, shave and wash my hair. Then put something really sexy on to turn his attention. And the way he looks at me makes me feel crazy sexy..
    ariesmom20

Answer by ariesmom20 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I am more than sexy - I am the cat's MEOW!! lol Dress up, pamper yourself.....when you look good, you feel good.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I had to do this yesterday..put on full make up and tight jeans to go to the grocery store (with the kids, mind you) just to feel better about myself. It definately comes from within. But on the other hand, i had all the old freaks and the married men who are with there wives looking at me when all i wanted to do was pick out a pot roast ..Have a date night..that makes me feel sexy andyoung again..dress up and get out.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 11:55 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I make me feel sexy. The clothes are just a wardrobe for the show and SO is the payoff for giving the show!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Hubby and I both do a pretty darn good job of making sure the other knows who wickedly attractive we are to eat other...
    Take a long bubble bath...shave....use some smell good stuff in the tub...light some candles...a glass of champaign and a piece of decadent chocolate....some rich lotion and let your hair dry natural...pretty nighty and BAM..
    Plus we throw in pedi's mani's spa's tanning the gym..*laughs* but no one has to go that far...
    I am certain you can bring that sexy back...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I feel sexy even when I'm rocking my frump so I don't know what to tell you.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 1:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Sexy comes from within and in my opinion is not necessarily connected with the superficial outer appearance. I think you need to find your inner sexy without relying on makeup and lingerie and all that jazz. I know sometimes that stuff is fun to play with, but to be truly sexxxxxy it needs to come from within. Hope that helps.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 1:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I use alcohol to do the trick! Haha, but seriously like the others said a nice bath, shave, make-up etc. Have a glass or two of wine in the bath. Listen to some music that will put you in the mood. Wear something that you don't wear very often but you know he like when you wear it. (skirt, tight jeans etc.) If you feel sexy, you will be sexy to him.
    Anonymous