Why do "some" CM's LIE??????

maybe its just me but I don't see myself posting I have a 2 yr old, a 19 mo, just gave birth and curious about a speedy C-Sec recovery. * Wouldn't they give you a clue before discharging you with paperwork???*

I think some people are just full of it, ....

kkbird

Asked by kkbird at 11:02 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Health

• Why do some people make it a habit of calling out other people's posts and questioning them?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:09 PM on May. 1, 2011

• uhmmmm maybe cause ...... the ones who really have issues cant get answer b/c of the fake ones who post about things just to get attention, they have games for children
    kkbird

Comment by kkbird (original poster) at 11:18 PM on May. 1, 2011

• And how do you KNOW that it's not a legitimate question?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:22 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I feel CM is for women who really need eachother so it's prettty rude when moms lie.
    shannon979

Answer by shannon979 at 11:28 PM on May. 1, 2011

• And not to be rude, but...isn't this question kind of distracting moms from the questions who really need advice as well?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:33 PM on May. 1, 2011

• this is very true Shannon. (thats all I am saying with this...)
    I come here to get advice and give opinions to my experiences, not to see and friend "someone" who cant keep their story straight and post questions such as these. pisses me off that they r wasting time making up stuff to get repsonses to when there are other ones who are legit.
    Thats when I delete the liars.
    I have ran into a few this week back to back LovingSAHmommy... thats how I know
    kkbird

Comment by kkbird (original poster) at 11:47 PM on May. 1, 2011

• You can blame the point system for that. People make up questions so they can get more points & advance levels.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 6:38 AM on May. 2, 2011

• motherofhope. Ah, never thought about that. Or it being scored like a game. I thought CM was for adult moms to share their issues, frustrations, get ideas, and advice on things..... Thanks for pointing that out.
    kkbird

Comment by kkbird (original poster) at 10:28 AM on May. 2, 2011